High temperature Insulating castable fireclay castable for aluminium melting furnace
Model Number: Hongtai
Minimum Order Quantity: 5 ton
High temperature Insulating
castable fireclay castable for aluminium melting furnace
The main features of Insulating castable
1. Insulating castable,The low cement content in the castables, that is, the low calcium oxide content, reduces the production of low melting materials in the materials, thereby improving the refractoriness, high temperature strength and slag resistance of the products.
2. Insulating castable,The mixing water consumption of the castable is only about one-half of that of the ordinary castable, thus increasing the compactness of the castable and reducing the porosity.
3. Insulating castable, After forming and curing, the generated cement hydrate is less. When heating and baking, there is no large amount of water leakage, which reduces the medium temperature strength. However, as the temperature increases, the material gradually sinters and the strength is continuously improved.
Application of Insulating castable
Application of Insulating castable is very extensive, such as cement kiln head, kiln tail, cyclone preheater, tertiary air duct, grate cooler, refining furnace cover, blast furnace, heating furnace, etc.
Insulating castable, Applicable to heating furnace, soaking furnace, heat treatment furnace, rotary kiln; various high temperature burner lining, heating furnace tube lining, refining equipment parts outside molten steel furnace and high temperature wear resistant lining of petrochemical catalytic cracking reactor; blast furnace The iron sulcus, the iron furnace trough of the iron furnace, and the integral powder gun for pretreatment of molten iron are used. It can also be used to make large precast blocks and linings for quick construction.
Technical datas of Insulating castable
|Material||fire clay||high alumina bauxite||high alumina bauxite||high alumina bauxite||corundum||corundum|
|AL2O3 ( %) ≥||50||60||70||80||85||90|
|CaO ( %) ≤||2.5||2.2||2||2||1.8||1.8|
|Bulk Density (kg/m3) ≥||2.4||2.5||2.6||2.7||2.9||3|
( Mpa ) ≥
|110 °C x24h||30||35||40||45||50||50|
|1000 °C x3h||45||45||55||55||65||65|
|1400 °C x3h||60||65||70||80||85||90|
|Linear change rate(%)≤||1400 °C x3h||±0.5||±0.4||±0.4||±0.4||±0.4||±0.4|
|Max using temperature(°C)≥||1400||1450||1550||1630||1680||1700|
|Water to add(%)||6 ~ 7.5||6 ~ 7.5||6 ~ 7.5||6 ~ 6.5||6 ~ 6.5||6 ~ 6.5|
Maintenance and demoulding of Insulating castable after construction
(1) Maintenance considerations
Insulating castable,The precautions for the maintenance of silicate Insulating castables are:
1) Insulating castable,Silicate refractory casting is suitable for watering and curing, so that the cement in the product forms dehydration and hardening during hydration. The maintenance of high alumina cement castables is particularly important because the cement hydration in high alumina cement castables is enhanced by hydration and produces a large amount of exothermic reaction, which tends to cause cracks on the surface.
2)Insulating castable, Wet curing should be covered and watered after the start of hardening of the castable. The number of times of watering should be sufficient to keep the castable in sufficient moisture.
3)Insulating castable,The heating rate of the Portland cement Insulating castable for steam curing should be 10~15°C/h, the maximum should not exceed 20°C/h; the cooling rate should not exceed 40°C/h.
Insulating castable,The precautions for the maintenance of water glass castables are:
Insulating castable,The strength increase of the water glass castable is produced during the dehydration of the silica gel. Therefore, it should be maintained in a dry environment, and should not be watered for maintenance.
The precautions for the maintenance of Insulating castable
1)Insulating castable, Phosphate Insulating castable should not be cured with water or steam, but should be cured in a dry environment.
2) Insulating castable,If the ambient temperature is low, then low temperature drying is required after pouring.
(2)Insulating castable, Precautions for demoulding.
The precautions for demolding are:
1)Insulating castable, Without load-bearing formwork, it should be removed when the strength of the castable material can ensure that the surface and edges are not damaged by demoulding.
2)Insulating castable, The load-bearing formwork should be removed only when the castable reaches 70% strength.
Production capacity: Our factory actively response to government environmental protection policy, we designed and built the fully automatic controlled high temperature gas tunnel kiln (1700℃), and got capacity of annual output 70,000 tons of high quality refractory products.
★Bricks: Fumigated wooden pallet with log paperboard covered and stainless steel band strapping, the whole outside is wrapped with thermoplastic film. Or carton packaging.
★Wooden pallet size: usually 92*92cm (standard brick)
★Castable: Ton bag with rain film and 25kg bags inside
★Or according to customer’s requirements
★Port of dispatch: Tianjin port; Qingdao port
★Delivery time: According to customer’s demand or two sides negotiate
We provide you
★Timely response: Timely response to your inquiry within 24 hours and provide solution.
★Competitive Price: Make the products competitive in your market.
★Free sample: Free sample are offered, trial order are accepted for quality evaluation.
★Strict quality control: We set Quality Management System, from the raw material to finished products, produce high quality products according to chemical & physical specifications strictly to satisfy customers’ needs.
★Fast delivery time: Within 3-30 days according to your quantity after receiving your advance payment.
★ Professional services: Provide pictures from order to delivery. Inspect report by our country’s designated authority and oversea services if necessary.
We are here for you!
Certification: (ISO 9001:2015)
Please Feel free to give your inquiry in the form below. We will reply you in 24 hours..