- fused cast AZS
- zircon brick
- Refractory ball
- High Alumina Brick
- Fireclay brick
- High quality light weight silica refractory brick
- Light weight refractory insulation bricks JM23 JM26 JM28
- High aluminum poly refractory bricks for tunnel kiln car
- High aluminum poly bricks for blast furnace
- light weight High aluminum poly bricks for heat insulation lining
- Light Weight Mullite Insulation Bricks for Boiler
- Light Weight Mullite Insulation Bricks for Lining
- Refractory alumina hollow ball insulating bricks
- Insulating fireclay castable for aluminium melting furnace
- High purity Calcium aluminate Refractory Cement CA50 CA60 CA70 CA80
- Refractory high alumina castable
- Refractory castable for kilneye
- Refractory castable for coal-injection pipe
- Refractory castable for teriary dust castable
- Refractory Castable for Glass Combined
- Fused AZS ramming mass
- Magnesia Brick
- silica brick
- other materials
- Material & Abrasive
Special refractory Brick
- High density Zirconia mullite refractory brick For Glass Furnace
- Thermal shock resistant high chrome brick for sintering kiln kiln
- Magmalox Skid rail block fused cast zirconia mullite blocks for steel industry
- Refractory Purging Plug well block for steel Ladle
- Silicon Mullite Fireclay Insulating Silica Refractory Bricks for stove
- Acid Resistant Refractory Brick for Chimneys
- Refractory chrome spinel bricks
- Refractory Corundum mullite Brick for Key Parts of Ceramic Tunnel Kiln
- Carbon Brick
Why do castable precast blocks have construction advantages?
The compressive strength of castable precast blocks is high.
This performance is about 2 times higher than that of the conventional product.
(2) The thermal shock resistance is good.
The thermal shock resistance of castable precast blocks can be improved by 8 to 10 times.
(3) Excellent wear resistance.